The impact punch down tool is ideal for telecom and network technicians. It is used for inserting wires into punch down blocks, patch panels, keystone jacks and surface mount boxes. The tool features an impact function to ensure the wires are properly set and cut.
High Quality Crimping Tool 23-N056
• Punch-down tool connecting blacks and keystone jacks with 110 type connectors.
• Impact-style tool with twist and lock sockets accommodates most blades for punch-down tools.
• Adjustable impact-force settings (Lo/Hi) for various cable termination applications.
• Low-effort cable seating and termination. Includes sharp and reversible (cut/punch) 110 blade and pocket for tool storage.
• Compatible with Cat5 cable, Cat5E cable, Cat6 cable, and Cat6a cable.